Fluoxatine 12 mg, monolaurin 1/2 scoop, 25 mg hydroxyzine, 10 mg Ritalin (this morning), magnesium, 

2.5 mg melatonin, citicoline

 We started to see a new doctor at LCCare. It is based out of Colorado and we are doing online appointments. I found out about them on my PANDAS moms Facebook group. So I’m still setting up getting new supplements the psychiatrist ordered. One of them is black cumin seed oil. I have to wait to Monday to order them though because it is taking a while to make it so we can order the supplements on their website. They are clear about how they don’t make any money off the supplements, they just provide the service of making it easy for patients to purchase what is prescribed. Amazon’s aren't’ always clean.

She likes the Ritalin but I’m worried about what it will do to her developing brain. Also, when I have stimulants they start to build up and freak me out after a few days. That is why she is also taking the hydroxyzine.

We has her appointment this past Tuesday, December 15th. Dr. W was nice and seemed knowledgeable. My husband sat with me during the appointment thank goodness because being the only one knowing what is going on with the kids health is exhausting. 


My oldest with autism is struggling right now too. I almost wondering if the girls are having a reaction to yeast die off from using the monolaurin.


Today both girls were in bad shape. I hope tomorrow is better.

Comments